Friday, April 23, 2010

A Fun Blog and A Random Thought

First up, fun blog:

I feel it's my duty to alert all two of my readers (hi!) to a blog that I love (LOVE), missdoxie.com. I got the address from another blog a while ago and promptly read about five years of entries. It's written by an Atlanta attorney who is hilarious. Seriously, I laugh like an idiot every time that I read her stories, and sometimes it's really touching and I almost shed a tear except that I'm usually at work and that is inappropriate and pansy-like. She doesn't update very much anymore - only once or twice in the past year or so - but she has archives going back to 2004, and I am not ashamed to say that I've read them all, some several times. Said archives have gotten me through any number of mind numbingly boring doc review hours, while quite possibly convincing my office mate that I am crazy. Most days when I first started reading went much like this:

Me: click, click, click, next. Click, click, click, next. Heh. Hehehehe. Heeee.
Office Mate: strange look in my direction.
Me: click, click, click, next. Click, click, click, next. Ahahahaha. Hee. Hee. Catches breath. Snort.
Office Mate: What are you doing over there?
Me: Oh, it's just this site I'm reading. Cackle, hehehehe, hee. Giggles silently while trying to maintain composure.
Office Mate: shakes head at seemingly crazy coworker.

And on and on and on. For like, days. It's okay though, because he's a really loud breather and I am thus not apologetic for my silent, shaking, giggling fits. Anyways, go read it. You will thank me, in between fits of hysterical laughter.

And now, Random Thought:

My blog title is seriously misleading. I picked it out when I was in this serious Lady Gaga phase and it sounded fun at the time, but it in no way reflects my life. My last blog title at least made sense, especially if you took Business Enterprises with me first year. This one makes no sense at all. Not only have I succeeded in playing out every Gaga song that I own to the point that I now skip them on my iPod, but my life in no way resembles a Glamour Show, at midnight or any other time. In fact, my life is really, shockingly normal and not very glamorous at all. Full disclosure and all. So it may change at some point (again), but I'm not especially creative and I can't think of anything better at the moment, so for now you can just imagine that I'm glitter-studded and partying into the wee hours and we'll leave it at that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration