Monday, October 18, 2010

#21, Done

The real post on my accomplishment will have to wait until after we've moved (tomorrow) and gotten the internet hooked up (who knows), but in the meantime I can say that I have accomplished one of my 101 things (well, 20-something things right now, but more to come). I roasted a whole chicken! It actually turned out really great - tasty and moist (ugh, how I hate that word), and I made mashed potatoes and included homemade bread from the boyfriend, so it was like a mini Thanksgiving. Anyway, I felt like a cooking bad ass when my golden, crispy-skinned chicken came out of the oven, and the house smelled amazing. More on what I did and photos to come. In the meantime, wish me luck on the move!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration