Friday, October 8, 2010

Keep It Coming

21. Roast a chicken - true, many of my 101 things involve cooking, but as the boyfriend says "You have to master the bird." I feel like it's like a souffle - one of those things that you have to conquer before you can really call yourself a cook.

22. Rehab a piece of furniture - ever since I stumbled on an old friend's roommate's ReadyMade book, I've been totally into this idea. I now get the magazine too, so the DIY fever has increased. I'm thinking a table for the kitchen would be fun and relatively easy for a crafty newbie.

23. Start taking real pictures - I'm always really impressed with the people that can make everyday things look beautiful. This may involve some photography classes, but it would be great to turn the "wow, that would make an incredible photo" into "wow, that's actually a great photo."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration