Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome to the Dark Side

A few years back, I wrote a post on my previous blog about fashion trends that annoyed me. Topping the list were skinny jeans, leggings*, flowy tops that I felt resembled maternity wear, and in-between tops that are neither dress nor shirt.

As I write this post, two years later, I am wearing leggings with a flowy top that is too long to be a shirt and too short to be a dress. Earlier, I was wearing skinny jeans, as I do almost every day now.

I guess you could say this post is my way of eating my words.

*I still feel that leggings are not pants. They are pantlike, but please, ladies, cover your assets. If I see a butt cheek (or rather, the shape of a butt cheek under your stretchy bottoms) or even a hint of camel toe, you're out. Just use your best judgment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration